The Lismore Clinic offers a full range of services for couples who are trying to conceive, expectant and new mothers and their babies, including:
- Herbal Medicine, Nutrition and Acupuncture for optimising fertility, from practitioners with specialist knowledge and training in this area.
- Herbal medicine, nutrition and acupuncture for the treatment of common problems experienced by expectant and new mothers, such as morning sickness, recurrent headaches, sinus problems, varicose veins, post natal depression and poor milk supply. This is particularly useful during pregnancy and breastfeeding, when the usual orthodox treatments may be contraindicated.
- Herbal medicine also provides a gentle alternative for many common problems during infancy, such as colic and reflux, constipation, congestion, and respiratory infections.
- Massage for pregnancy and craniosacral therapy are very useful for relaxation and stress relief in expectant mothers, and can help with common problems of pregnancy and the post partum period, such as sciatica, symphysis pubis dysfunction, and back or neck pain due to breastfeeding.
- Craniosacral therapy is also a very gentle, yet effective treatment for babies who are colicky and unsettled, or experiencing difficulty feeding.
For further information on any of the services we offer for couples who are trying to conceive, or to make an appointment for a consultation, please telephone the clinic on 058 53200.